We love the rains more than the sun, or the snow. The monsoon has a certain gloomy but fresh, dark but beautiful, happening appeal to our unrest minds!
But with all its beauty, comes the troubles of maintaining healthy skin and body. While the season may bring happiness, it also brings along high humidity levels that are a nightmare for your skin health. The high moisture content in air can, not only cause oily skin, but also result in dry and frizzy hair.
We're definitely sure you don't want that!
JOJOBA OIL is best known to deal with frizzy hair.
Jojoba Oil's consistency is akin to skin sebum that helps retain skin moisture in a natural way. It’s rich in vitamin E; Omega 3, 6 and 9, thus is an antioxidant and has an antiseptic effect of body. The oil is also known to moisturize both the body and the scalp leaving it soft and supple.
Some easy DIYs involving Jojoba Oil
- Lightly heat Jojoba oil and massage it on to slightly damp hair for a few minutes so that the oil is soaked well into the scalp. Leave it for about 15 minutes and rinse with shampoo. It will leave your hair clean and moisturized .
- To fix frizzy hair and excessive hair loss, one can apply Jojoba oil to affected areas of hair. A few drops of Rosemary essential oil in this will add on to the hair sheen.
- The new Hair growth Kit by Satt Naturals, is a one stop solution to all hair related problems. Mix 2 drops of Rosemary oil and 4 drops of Lavender oil to 10 ml of Jojoba oil and massage the scalp thrice a week.
- As an after bath moisturizer, Jojoba oil can be used on face and body alike. The skin sebum like characteristics help control the outbreak of pimples and blackheads while balancing skin’s moisture.
- Apply by dabbing few drops of Jojoba Oil with clean fingers on your face and body.
- Continual application will help prevent any sorts of acne and fungal infections which are very common in this season.
- To get long-lasting hydration and fragrance, Mix 2-3 drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba Oil and apply after bath. It makes the skin look fresh and firm without leaving any greasy residue.
Jojoba Oil can be wonderfully used as a massage oil as well.
Apply and softly massage the Jojoba Oil, mixed with few drops of Peppermint oil to the affected areas to relieve pain and ease any sort of bodily discomfort. As it rapidly penetrates the skin, it can be best used to treat areas with high muscle tensions.
Looking forward to the Happy, Healthy and Beautiful you, this season!